What We Do
We design and remodel kitchens, baths, whole houses, and outdoor living spaces, as well as design and build additions, doing so with superior efficiency, quality craftsmanship, dependable communication, and family-like, personalized attention.
We are the remodeler of choice in the Tri-Valley area for homeowners who appreciate the extraordinary design/build experience, and demand the highest quality and craftsmanship.
We are the most sought after, and highly respected design-build remodeling company in the Tri-Valley and Lamorinda areas, providing remodeling and design services to homeowners in Alamo, San Ramon, Danville, Diablo, Pleasanton, Livermore, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, and Dublin.
Our values are our business ethics. They reflect what is truly important to us, guiding how we make decisions between ourselves, our clients, partners, and the public in general. These values may not be compromised. They are absolute and define who we are, how we work, and what we believe in.
“Overall, the Gayler Team was very responsive, supportive and patient. The entire team operated with a high degree of integrity and met or exceeded every expectation!”
— LaDonna H. , San Ramon, CA
Our business values are:
- Our Team: We take great pride in what we do, and treat everyone with fairness and respect.
- Our Focus: We get the job done through teamwork, organization, and attention to detail.
- Results: We are accountable to those we serve, and consistently produce reliable, high quality, and on-time results.
- Communication: We communicate clearly, directly, honestly, and in a timely manner.
- Credibility: We are highly credible because we are honest, loyal, and reliable.
- Enjoyment: We enjoy what we do, have fun doing it, and take great pride in our work.
- Personal Growth: We continually grow in our profession and craft, and provide an environment that supports that growth.
- Leadership: We produce reliable results through structure, process, and teamwork.
- Appreciation: We consistently express our gratitude and appreciation to our clients, partners, and staff.
Never miss a newsletter
By subscribing, you confirm that you’re happy for us to send you our latest home remodeling articles, news, and events.